Monday, January 9, 2012

The Samon Sandwish

This is my third photo for the 365 photo project. Please don`t count how many days are in between each photo. It is hard to find time to photo everyday, I am still working on fiquring that out. The girls go back to school tomorrow, so I hope that will help free up my brain so I can think of interesting things I would like to photograph and plan for it.

So this is Rachael eating her favourite sandwich The samon sandwish or as us grown ups call it the Salmon Sandwich. I love how little kids talk, I don`t like to correct them because it is so cute besides they have the rest of their life to say things correctly!

I took this photo with the portrait setting on my camera and opened the curtains up wide to get as much natural light as possible. I am pleased with the result.

Thanks for looking,
Melissa
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: