Friday, February 3, 2012

Mommy's Wedding Dress

I recently saw this idea of photographing your daughter in your wedding dress on Pinterest. What a cool idea, it spoke to my sentimental side plus I thought of what a beautiful scrapbook page it would make.

So I dug out my dress and waited for the perfect time to work with the girls. This morning seemed perfect as the light was muted fromthe outside coming into the living room. The girls also seemed interested in trying the dress on and sitting on a big stool for me. So away we went. This is my favourite shot of the session.

My older daughter with tomboy tendancies just goofed around I don't have one photo the speaks to me of her, so I will try again at a later date.

My almost three year old is definately a bit more into sparkly things. So she spent most of her time in the dress looking at the pretty things on the dress.
So I am please with how it turn out!
Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment